Saturday, August 9, 2008

Time is running out

For all of you folks who've been thinking, "Hey, I should really get up to Garden Valley this summer and see a Starlight show," your time is running out! After tonight we only have two, count 'em two!, weeks left of our summer season. Two weeks to catch Crazy For You, Cinderella or Oklahoma! on the Starlight stage. You do have a couple of weekends after that to see Let's Murder Marsha, but don't miss out on your Starlight fix for the summer! Otherwise you'll be waiting for nine long months to get another chance, and it won't be the same fabulous shows with the same amazing casts! Really, if you've been planning on coming up (or coming up again) this summer, don't blow it. You've only got two weeks left...

scot with one t

1 comment:

Karen C said...

My family and I went up to see Crazy For You this weekend (the only one playing my daughter and I aren't in)! It was a blast! You have to go see it! If you have not seen Oklahoma yet, what are you waiting for? I think it is truly one of the best ones playing right now! Last night's audience rocked! :-)