Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Holy Cow, Adopt Me!

So in perusing our fancy Starlight website, I came across an AWESOME way to donate to our cause; we apparently have an Adopt-An-Actor program going for donors that want to give $500+ in a really special way, to help stipend one of Starlight's biggest expenses: the salary and housing of its core actors. This nifty program allows you to choose an actor to "adopt" and you get a bunch of cool stuff like:

-Lunch at SMT with your actor.
-A picture of you with your adopted actor.
-Two show tickets.

Coming right down to it...I AM DYING FOR SOME NICE FAMILY TO ADOPT ME! Seriously, if you want to make my whole summer and have a really friendly, fun girl who is YOUR biggest fan, call the box office at 462-5523. I would love to be your favorite and you would be mine!

Photo of a child YOU could give hope to.



















-Jersey

2 comments:

Karen C said...

Ahh, poor baby! If I weren't already one of the starving actors I would adopt you! Heck I'm already your biggest fan! ;-)

Anonymous said...

holy cow, that pic was taken in kuna!!!! woooooooooooooooooo go Kavemen!