Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sad news...

So I looked at a calendar today and noticed something terrible--only one month left of the summer season Aaahhhhhhhh!!!! And then it's back to real life and finding a job and a place to live and all that stuff that really doesn't matter while I'm up here at Starlight. Why can't I just stay here all year and keep doing what I'm doing? It isn't boring or overly stressful and I get to hang out with and meet so many great people every day! Isn't that what a job should be like? Though I guess it would get a bit nippy doing shows outside in December...but what if we did an Alaskan Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Yeah, they could be prospectors. That's it! Or maybe we'll just have to wait for summer to come around again. Oh well, I can forget about real life for a few more weeks at least.

scot with one t

2 comments:

Todd and Amyjoy said...

Hi Starlight,
You guys always do a great job.
My husband and I were just there to see Oklahoma, and celebrate our 10th Anniversary. We camped overnight there too. So fun!
We'll be back with my daughter for Cinderella.
Thanks so much!
Amyjoy

Anonymous said...

Jeez, thanks for reminding me - Chantel and I love coming up for every show, we feel aimless in the off-season. Not looking forward to that. At least there are winter season shows.

One of my good friends is named Scot, I've never met another one. I assume you have to put up with people spelling it wrong on a daily basis, that must get old!

Thanks for the work you do!

Marc & Chantel